Prof. Fu Liu, Professor at Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, PI of advanced functional membrane team. His research interests focus on Polymeric membranes: structure manipulation, surface/interface functionalization and engineering application. He got his PhD in polymer chemistry and physics from Zhejiang University and then continued his postdoctoral research at Imperial College, London. He joined Nimte, CAS in 2010 and serves as a full professor now. In recent years, he won Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China for Distinguished Young Scholars, Ten thousand plan-high level talents special support plan of Zhejiang province, Youth Innovation Promotion Association of Chinese Academy of Science. He has published more than 70 SCI papers have been and has a citation over 6000 times. He has applied for 50 national invention patents including 50 authorized items. He was/is in charge of 6 National Natural Science Foundation of China, National Key Research and Development Program, 863 Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology etc.
Polymeric porous membranes: structure control, surface/interface functionalization and engineering application
- Polymeric hollow fibers membrane for water/wastewater treatment
- Superwetting polymeric membranes for oil/water separation
- Anti-clotting polymeric membranes for dialysis and ecmo
- Nano-composites membranes and membrane processes for desalination (forward osmosis, distillation, nanofiltration membranes, photo-thermal evaporation)
- COF/MOF membranes for catalytic reaction and molecular separation